Want to make a career in Aviation ? Be ready for the Takeoff !
Register below for a Free Aviation Career Guidance Seminar and get all the answers !
Cabin crew members are highly responsible for the safety and comfort of passengers in a flight.Air hostess / Flight stewards member will meet the passengers greet them, give safety information, serve them drinks and foods, and solve their queries and problems when they are traveling with your aircraft.
• Do you want to start your career as a cabin crew member?
• Are you finding best Airhostess/Flight steward training courses?
Meet and greet the passengers and welcome them. 2) Introduction to aviation:
Give information to all passengers about air crafts. 3) Health and Safety in aviation:
Provide all the necessary safety and health information to passengers. 4) Work in a socially diverse environment:
How to focus on attribute lifestyles and situations than cultural backgrounds of passengers? 5) Non-Technical Skills (NTS) and Human Factors:
Learn good communication skills, intrapersonal skills, ability to remain calm in any situation, good color vision, and hearing, etc. 6) Aircraft familiarization:
Get all kind of information about aircraft like details about exits and what to do in an emergency? 7) Standard operating procedure:
Need to follow the standard operating procedure to give instructions to passengers step by step. 8) Styling High-Uniform/Grooming:
Learn how to maintain uniformity with staff and self-grooming.
Airline employment resume/Cover letter writing/ Interview Technique:
• Learn how to prepare airline employment resume?
• Learn how to write the cover letter?
• Learn how to appear for Interview?
Roles and Responsibility:
Learn about different types of roles and responsibilities in the cabin crew team.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Learn how to provide quality customer service to passengers?
Expand your skills by joining our airport management training at WIIA at an affordable price that includes all kind of simulated programs, case studies, and practical training. WIIA has specially prepared a three months stewardess course to develop your professional skills. In our practical training program, we use updated technology, real-time communication, live passenger safety simulation, etc. Career as a cabin crew member open up new horizons, your career growth possibilities become limitless. During our cabin crew training program, you will be equipped with comprehensive knowledge, lots of skills, values, and experience required to set you apart from others. Our Air hostess / Flight Steward courses have few eligibility criteria. All the rules should be followed by all the candidates who want to join our training course.
Following are cabin crew training details and eligibility criteria:
• Age Limit: 17 to 25 years of age • Height: Minimum 155 CM (More than 5 feet) • Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 examination cleared in any stream from recognized board or university. • Appearance: Clear skin, positive body language, and well groomed, no visible scars or tattoos and pleasing personality. • Communication: Basic fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi both. • Duration of course: Three months • Mode of admission: Interview/Skilled test