Special features include 'On Job Training' facility at WIIA for direct exposure to aircraft with Boeing 737, Learjet-24, Zenith CH 2000. Arrangement are already made to teach latest maintenance technologies & updated methodologies necessary for practical field maintenance of aircraft of different types. Emphasis will be laid on jobs pertaining to store, Q.C. Cell & associated documentation.
1. DGCA exam centre.
2. Technical Visit :- Visits to Industries and Institutions of Aviation field, Engineering workshop, Overall shop of the different airlines would be organised as a part of curriculum to give students an experience of observing working culture in these organisations.
3. Highest Placement record for both Apprenticeship & Jobs.
4. We provide in house OJT on our Light & Heavy Aircrafts.
5. Well equipped Mechanical Lab, Avionics Lab and Engineering workshops.
6. Experienced & highly adaptive & motivated faculty.
7. Regular Seminars for students & faculty.
8. Well equipped Library and Computer Lab with Internet Facilities.
9. Transport facilities available.
10. Separate hostels for boys and girls. (Air conditioned accommodation is also available).
11. Well cooked hygienic food and comfortable environment in the hostel.
12. Separate administrative and academic Wardens.
13. Separate training and placement cell for students.
14. Industrial training for students with different Airlines and Aviation Workshop.
15. The management has proven record of excellence in technical education.
16. Special attention on extracurricular activities of the students.
17. Regular excursion & Educational trips for students.